Norwood Community Gardens Application & Waiver
Community Gardening can be a fun way to connect family, neighbors, friends and co-workers!
Gardening tips and information are available if you’re a beginner or experienced gardener.
Co-sponsored Gardening workshops provided by Xavier University-NEXUS Gardens & Norwood Service League.
Raised garden plot size – 4’x 10’ in a compass-star layout - Designed by SHP Leading Design
· All soil and organic amendments
· Watering hoses, watering available dawn to dusk
· Bring your own gardening tools, gloves, and plants/seeds
Norwood Service League is a co-sponsor, promoter, recruiter for Norwood Community Gardens. Check www.norwoodserviceleague.org for updates.
See map at NCG community bulletin board.
Norwood Community Gardens Application
Suggested Pledge for Norwood Community Garden members:
· If my plot becomes unkempt, I understand I will be given one (1) week’s notice to clean it up. At that time, it will be reassigned or tilled in.
· I will keep trash an litter cleaned from the plot, as well as from adjacent pathways and fences.
· I will help pick crops.
· I agree to volunteer 1 hour toward group community gardening efforts.
· I will NOT bring pets to the gardens.
I understand Norwood Community Gardens is an organic gardening project and does not use pesticides, nor does it permit gardeners to use pesticides in their plots.
I understand that the Norwood Service League, the garden committee, nor owners of the land are responsible for my actions.
Print Name ___________________________________________________________________
Email address _________________________________________________________________
Initial communication between Lupe Hoyt and the gardeners is via email email@example.com or call 924-1200 opt. #2
Garden bed assignments will be provided up receipt of this completed form.
PLEASE MAKE AND KEEP A COPY FOR YOUR FILE.
This form must be submitted to: NSL, 2071 Lawrence Ave. , Norwood, OH 45212 or fax to 513-924-1600.